From: Billns on
On 3/17/2010 7:14 PM, Greg Russell wrote:
> In news:eqD57ahxKHA.2644(a)TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl,
> Billns<billns(a)nsverizon.net> typed:
>
>> now I'm looking for THREE TV ads!
>
> One could reasonably bet that you spend the vast majority of your time
> watcing teevee.

No no, but your message showed up three times, which is why is
capitalized three...

Bill
From: Greg Russell on
In news:%23gv1gCuxKHA.4492(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl,
Billns <billns(a)nsverizon.net> typed:

> No no, but your message showed up three times, which is why is
> capitalized three...

That sort of thing only happens with M$ NNTP clients, in this case
Outhouse-Distress.

From: Billns on
On 3/18/2010 6:37 PM, Greg Russell wrote:
> In news:%23gv1gCuxKHA.4492(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl,
> Billns<billns(a)nsverizon.net> typed:
>
>> No no, but your message showed up three times, which is why is
>> capitalized three...
>
> That sort of thing only happens with M$ NNTP clients, in this case
> Outhouse-Distress.

No again, at least on this end. I use Thunderbird.

Bill
From: Greg Russell on
"Billns" <billns(a)nsverizon.net> wrote in message

>> That sort of thing only happens with M$ NNTP clients, in this case
>> Outhouse-Distress.
>
> No again, at least on this end. I use Thunderbird.

Odd ... I thought you were referring to my posts. Of course the Mozilla
product out-performs anything M$ has ever done.

From: Billns on
On 3/19/2010 11:01 AM, Greg Russell wrote:
> "Billns"<billns(a)nsverizon.net> wrote in message
>
>>> That sort of thing only happens with M$ NNTP clients, in this case
>>> Outhouse-Distress.
>>
>> No again, at least on this end. I use Thunderbird.
>
> Odd ... I thought you were referring to my posts. Of course the Mozilla
> product out-performs anything M$ has ever done.

Yes, I was referring to three identical copies of your 3/17 post that
showed up in my Thunderbird microsoft.public.windowsxp.general group at
1:39 am.

As to MS products, I happen to like the MS Wireless mouse and keyboard a
lot.

Bill