From: Anne Butera on
I'm running Antigen V9.00.1055, and some of my outbound emails are getting
blocked with an Incident "Exceeded Internet Timout". Is this a virus?
Please help, I need to get these emails released.

Thanks
From: Malke on
Anne Butera wrote:
> I'm running Antigen V9.00.1055, and some of my outbound emails are getting
> blocked with an Incident "Exceeded Internet Timout". Is this a virus?
> Please help, I need to get these emails released.
>
> Thanks

This often happens when you have email scanning enabled in your
antivirus. Look at your antivirus program's options and disable email
scanning. It doesn't provide you any more protection and causes problems
such as the one you are experiencing.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com
From: Milo (MSPSS) on
Since when you`ve been running the Antigen 9.0? and since when did this issue
occured? When was the last update that came via your company wsus server and
what was it? We can start with this instances or so its service log.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/905971

--
Milo
MSPSS

From: James Matthews on
This is an issue scanning for attachments... Just incrase your time out or
disable the scanning of some out-bound attachments

--

http://www.goldwatches.com/Watches.asp?Brand=55
"Anne Butera" <AnneButera(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm running Antigen V9.00.1055, and some of my outbound emails are getting
> blocked with an Incident "Exceeded Internet Timout". Is this a virus?
> Please help, I need to get these emails released.
>
> Thanks

Pages: 1
Prev: Win32:Trojan-gen.
Next: Symantec Liveupdate