From: eman60657 on
On Jul 16, 12:55 pm, "Auric__" <not.my.r...(a)email.address> wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 19:28:06 GMT, Bigfoot048 wrote:
> > W98SE, 128 mb memory
>
> > I have been using AVG which is no longer supporting W98. I downloaded
> > AVAST and then found that I could not remove AVG. I turned AVG off and
> > then installed AVAST, but it is too much for my system. I uninstalled
> > AVAST and now need to know what to use with this system which only has
> > 128 mb memory. Also, I see that others have had problems getting AVG
> > off their computers and the solution is to reinstall AVG and then
> > uninstall. I will need to get the installation file for that old
> > version of AVG if any such file still exists, I guess.
>
> I consider OldVersion.com trustworthy:
> http://www.oldversion.com/AVG-Anti-Virus.html
>
> --
> - Hello, computer.
> - Hello, victim.

I agree, OldVersion.com is an excellient resource !
From: Space Cowboy on
Bigfoot048 <Bigfoot048(a)nospam.com> wrote in

Where were you when I posted my tip?

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f3/avg-7-5-win98-users-psa-273682/
--
Origin: "Battle Beyond The Stars"[1980,George Peppard,actor.Roger
Corman,producer,low budget but fun to watch]