From: Rover99 on

johnj(a)tivanet.com;3839699 Wrote:
> Help - My xp system is infected with all of the above. Somehow this
> trojan horse got installed.
>
> It has disabled my Task manager and regedit. My C drive is unreadable
> in windows so my Symantec anti virus has no drive to scan. I can
> however see the the C drive in DOS. But without regedit I don't know
> have to seek and destroy this virus.
> anyone please help.

Hey john,
pcprivacycleaner is a spyware , it infects all ur exe files and many
stuffs on ur system as it was detected on my system and creates mess..
Please Visit this URL, it may be helpful to u..:)

http://www.spywarelib.com/SearchResults.aspx?cx=000208312642036625460%3Aogwadim3ah4&cof=FORID%3A11&ie=UTF-8&q=Malware.pcprivacycleaner#145

--
Rover99
Rover99's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/185789.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

From: FromTheRafters on
"Rover99" <Rover99.46j4rt(a)DoNotSpam.com> wrote in message

> johnj(a)tivanet.com;3839699 Wrote:
>> Help - My xp system is infected with all of the above. Somehow this
>> trojan horse got installed.
>>
>> It has disabled my Task manager and regedit. My C drive is
>> unreadable
>> in windows so my Symantec anti virus has no drive to scan. I can
>> however see the the C drive in DOS. But without regedit I don't know
>> have to seek and destroy this virus.
>> anyone please help.
>
> Hey john,
> pcprivacycleaner is a spyware , it infects all ur exe files and many
> stuffs on ur system as it was detected on my system and creates mess..
> Please Visit this URL, it may be helpful to u..:)
>
> http://www.spywarelib.com/SearchResults.aspx?cx=000208312642036625460%3Aogwadim3ah4&cof=FORID%3A11&ie=UTF-8&q=Malware.pcprivacycleaner#145

Thank you for including the quote so that we know what you are
responding to.

The post you are responding to is a really old one. The web-to-usenet
"Techarena" forum that you are using often allows posters to look
foolish by leaving ancient posts lying around to respond to. You may
want to consider accessing usenet through NNTP client software (Outlook
Express or Windows Mail for instance).

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "FromTheRafters" <erratic(a)nomail.afraid.org>

< snip >

>> Hey john,
>> pcprivacycleaner is a spyware , it infects all ur exe files and many
>> stuffs on ur system as it was detected on my system and creates mess..
>> Please Visit this URL, it may be helpful to u..:)

| Thank you for including the quote so that we know what you are
| responding to.

| The post you are responding to is a really old one. The web-to-usenet
| "Techarena" forum that you are using often allows posters to look
| foolish by leaving ancient posts lying around to respond to. You may
| want to consider accessing usenet through NNTP client software (Outlook
| Express or Windows Mail for instance).

What is a "ur" ?
Is that Techarena idiot speak ?

--