From: me on
I'm wanting to buy a smallish external monitor for my
laptop so as to have my screen space when writing code

I would prefer a very thin LED backlit model say in
19-22" size. Be nice to HDMI connector as well if
possible.

Any advice on monitors this size with thin LED
backlighting?
From: Helge Kruse on

<me(a)privacy.net> wrote in message
> I'm wanting to buy a smallish external monitor for my
> laptop so as to have my screen space when writing code
>
> I would prefer a very thin LED backlit model say in
> 19-22" size. Be nice to HDMI connector as well if
> possible.
>
> Any advice on monitors this size with thin LED
> backlighting?

Use the non-C++ monitors. The C-C++ monitors doesn't fit to your laptop as
your question doesn't fit to this group.

Helge