From: Jarek Duda on
I've recently found that after Bohr model there was introduced by
Gryziński classical model in which electrons make almost radial free-
fall trajectory to the nucleus, which due to magnetic moments is bent
by Lorentz force and so the electron go back to the initial distance.

This model is a natural consequence of classical scattering theory
developed by the author.
In almost 20 papers in the best journals like Physical Review he
showed that (in opposite to Bohr) this model gives really good
agreement with experiment ... but surprisingly I cannot find any
constructive comments about it ???

Hare is a stub of wikipedia article about it with necessary links,
please help expand it:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:195.150.224.239

Have you heard about it? Any comments?