From: Iriemon on
Is there any way to conveniently accomplish this?

My data is organized like this:

4626859EX 5422369 4427272

What I am trying to do is get it organized like this

4626859EX 5422369 4427272
5422369 4626859EX 4427272
4427272 4626859EX 5422369

Rows of data up to eleven cells wide. Some rows have only one pairing,
others have anywhere between one and eleven. It would also have to insert the
blank rows for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc dells with data.

:-(
From: Chip Pearson on
You need to provide considerably more detail about how the existing
data maps to the results data. E.g., why does 4626... occur twice in
the second column and not at all in the third? I don't see any
underlying logic in your example that illustrates how the mapping is
to be carried out.

Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft MVP 1998 - 2010