From: ryguy7272 on
I have a couple buttons and a CheckBox on a row; all are ActiveX Controls.
I'm trying to insert a row (lots of other things going on below) and then
copy/paste the row above into the current (ActiveCell) row. I want to bring
in the RadioButtons and the CheckBoxes down one row. It seems to work when I
am in design mode, but when I get out of design mode, the controls are
locked. Actually, this is what I want (I don't want users moving controls
around on the sheet). I don't know if I can programmatically get into Design
Mode, that's the problem. Or, I'd be happy to use Form Controls, but they
would have to be locked down on the sheet.

How can this be done in code?
Thanks!

--
Ryan---
From: ryguy7272 on
For anyone who is interested, I found a solution here:
http://www.ozgrid.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51508

--
Ryan---