From: Cheryl on
I recorded a macro while going through the steps of insert\picture\from file,
but nothing happens when I run it. I've written several other macros that
work just fine, but this one does butkus. The photo is on a shared network
drive, if that makes any difference.

From: Rick Rothstein on
Can you show us the code you got from the macro recorder?

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)