From: MessedBackup on
We lost our full backup due to a system delete operation, our db went to
suspect mode and upon recovery we deleted a bunch of unused tables. One table
that was used got deleted as well. DB is in Simple recovery mode, therefore,
no backups exist nor does anything else?? any way i can use the tran log to
recover point in time without fullbackup? any disk recovery help??
From: Uri Dimant on
Do you have MDF (datafile)of the database?

From: Tibor Karaszi on
So all you have is the database, in simple recovery model, and no backups?
No, since you are in simple recovery, the log records has most likely
already been re-used (overwritten). You can of course try some "log reader"
tool (Bing/Google) and see if they find anything in the log - but I doubt
it...

--
Tibor Karaszi, SQL Server MVP
http://www.karaszi.com/sqlserver/default.asp