From: rhymesagainsthumanity@gmail.com on
Scanned, pdf.

From: pobox42511 on
Please also send me the pdf 48sx manual at pobox42511(a)gmail.com. I
really like to read it over again. Thanks!

From: Greg M. on
rhymesagainsthumanity (rhymesagainsthumanity(a)gmail.com) wrote:

> Scanned, pdf.

Yes, Please!
From: JustMe on
Le 24/12/2005, rhymesagainsthumanity (rhymesagainsthumanity(a)gmail.com a
suppos? :
> Scanned, pdf.

For those who seek books about ML programming, there are some on
Courbis' site :

http://www.courbis.com/voyage28.html (french)
http://www.courbis.com/voyage48s.html (french)
http://www.courbis.com/hp48ml.html (english)
http://www.courbis.com/voyage48g.html (french)

Regards

From: Bruno Lawrie on
Please send a PDF copy of the Hp-48sx manual to
mzricks at mail period com

Thanks!

Bruno

No One Lives Forever!

rhymesagainsthumanity(a)gmail.com wrote:
> Scanned, pdf.
>
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: HP 48SX & HP 28S for Sale