From: Bo on
I have to abandon my HP48G to use the HP33S on my PE exam next April. I'm
looking for any electrical engineering programs/doc for HP33 that may be
helpful.

Can Anyone help?

Thanx,

Bo

From: torbjorn.ekstrom on
Bo wrote:

> I have to abandon my HP48G to use the HP33S on my PE exam next April. I'm
> looking for any electrical engineering programs/doc for HP33 that may be
> helpful.
>
> Can Anyone help?
>
> Thanx,
>
> Bo

Look around of hp32sii programs, is mostly same calculator as hp33s...

but if you working much with complex numbers, hp42s is better calculator
IMHO, but possible not allowed in exams...

/TE

From: Richard Garner on
"Bo" <bo(a)cephus.com> wrote in message
> I have to abandon my HP48G to use the HP33S on my PE exam next April. I'm
> looking for any electrical engineering programs/doc for HP33 that may be
> helpful.

Have you looked at the HP Calculator wedsite? There are a number of
downloadable PDF problem solving and example booklests for the 33S. You
might find something there that will work.

From: Bo on

"torbjorn.ekstrom" <toek(a)algonet.se> wrote in message
> Bo wrote:
>
>> I have to abandon my HP48G to use the HP33S on my PE exam next April. I'm
>> looking for any electrical engineering programs/doc for HP33 that may be
>> helpful.
>>
>> Can Anyone help?
>>
>> Thanx,
>>
>> Bo
>
> Look around of hp32sii programs, is mostly same calculator as hp33s...
>
> but if you working much with complex numbers, hp42s is better calculator
> IMHO, but possible not allowed in exams...
>

> /TE

Indeed the hp42 is not allowed for the PE exams.

I'll see if I can find any for 32sii....

Thanx,

Bo

From: Frank Pittel on
Bo <bo(a)cephus.com> wrote:

: "torbjorn.ekstrom" <toek(a)algonet.se> wrote in message
: news:UhBuf.41995$d5.197929(a)newsb.telia.net...
: > Bo wrote:
: >
: >> I have to abandon my HP48G to use the HP33S on my PE exam next April. I'm
: >> looking for any electrical engineering programs/doc for HP33 that may be
: >> helpful.
: >>
: >> Can Anyone help?
: >>
: >> Thanx,
: >>
: >> Bo
: >
: > Look around of hp32sii programs, is mostly same calculator as hp33s...
: >
: > but if you working much with complex numbers, hp42s is better calculator
: > IMHO, but possible not allowed in exams...
: >
: >
: > /TE
: >
: Indeed the hp42 is not allowed for the PE exams.

: I'll see if I can find any for 32sii....

A lot of programs written for the 42 should be able to be converted for use on
the 33s.
--