From: Bo on

"Frank Pittel" <fwp(a)warlock.deepthought.com> wrote in message
>> : > Look around of hp32sii programs, is mostly same calculator as
>> hp33s...
> : >
> : > but if you working much with complex numbers, hp42s is better
> calculator
> : > IMHO, but possible not allowed in exams...
> : >
> : >
> : > /TE
> : >
> : Indeed the hp42 is not allowed for the PE exams.
>
> : I'll see if I can find any for 32sii....
>
> A lot of programs written for the 42 should be able to be converted for
> use on
> the 33s.
> --
I'll see if I can find anything on 42.... thanx

Bo

From: Gerson W. Barbosa on

Bo wrote:
> I have to abandon my HP48G to use the HP33S on my PE exam next April. I'm
> looking for any electrical engineering programs/doc for HP33 that may be
> helpful.
>
> Can Anyone help?
>
> Thanx,
>
> Bo

There's a PE program for the HP-33S by Karl Schneider at the MoHPC.
It's worth taking it a look:

http://www.hpmuseum.org/software/33tbacxr.htm

Regards,

Gerson.

From: Bo on
Thanks--I'd already found the ones on this website though. If you find any
other sources please let me know.

Regards,

Bo