From: Rich Matheisen [MVP] on
On Sat, 17 Apr 2010 19:17:48 +0200, "Martin Therkelsen"
<martin(a)racket.dk> wrote:

>Did you check the Group Manager to see if the there has been set an owner
>that allows editing of the group?

That assigns the "write members" permission.
---
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP
From: Laljeev M on
Hi

I have checked the permission, it's fine. Authenticates users or everyone
doesn't have the write permission. Also we configured Manager can edit....,
but still everyone can modify the membership

Regards
Lal