From: John Braner on

http://www.terabyteunlimited.com/index.htm

They seem to have a boot manager, imaging software, partition manager etc - and it's pretty cheep. ;-)

--
===========
John Braner

jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
From: Sue Morton on
BootitNG (or NFG, as some of us have called it) has been around a good
while. I know of a few people using it, said the product is OK but support
is abysmal.

FWIW, I tried a trial of it, probably 4-5 years ago at least, didn't care
for it. YMMV.

Not familiar with their other offerings.
--
Sue Morton

From: John Braner on
On 23/03/2010 21:02, Sue Morton wrote:
> BootitNG (or NFG, as some of us have called it) has been around a good
> while. I know of a few people using it, said the product is OK but support
> is abysmal.
>
> FWIW, I tried a trial of it, probably 4-5 years ago at least, didn't care
> for it. YMMV.
>
> Not familiar with their other offerings.

Thanks for that Sue. It supports Windows 7, which not too many boot managers do. I sent them an
email with some questions - we'll see if they get back to me.

If I feel like some more punishment - I might try the demo version... ;-)

--
===========

From: John Braner on
On 23/03/2010 21:02, Sue Morton wrote:
> said the product is OK but support
> is abysmal.

Nothing new there then - being used to Acronis... ;-\

--
===========

From: Dewittian on
On Mar 24, 5:55 am, John Braner <m...(a)myhouse.com> wrote:
> On 23/03/2010 21:02, Sue Morton wrote:
>
> > said the product is OK but support
> > is abysmal.
>
> Nothing new there then - being used to Acronis... ;-\
>
> --
> John Braner
>
> jbra...(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.ukhttp://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBranerhttp://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner

I've had a USB terbyte drive for backup now for months and it only
takes a few seconds when I plug it in. I wish I had thought of
formating it in NTFS before I started using it because this western
digital came formated FAT32. I don't know why I'd need more than my 2
320 gig drives to actually run xp on so I made the big dog my backup
and it also holds my mp3 collection 200 gig of music to listen to.