From: Ben Goldman on
Glennbo let loose with the following tirade:

> In news:hob44i$n67$1(a)news.eternal-september.org the killer robot "Here
> In Oregon" <HIO(a)nospam.net> grabbed the controls of the spaceship
> cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
> > Anyway to make a long story shorter because I am rambling, I got axed
> > big time. My neck literally got cut off. All the bands were told if
> > they worked my promotions they would never work for Bill Graham's
> > empire again.
>
> But you didn't have your own church and big tent like Billy. ;)

Billy Graham's awesome. <ggg>

--
Cheers,
Ben
From: Bob Donald on
Wasnt he Eric Cartman's father?

From: Here In Oregon on
"Glennbo" <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message
> In news:hob44i$n67$1(a)news.eternal-september.org the killer robot "Here
> In Oregon" <HIO(a)nospam.net> grabbed the controls of the spaceship
> cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
>> Anyway to make a long story shorter because I am rambling, I got axed
>> big time. My neck literally got cut off. All the bands were told if
>> they worked my promotions they would never work for Bill Graham's
>> empire again.
>
> But you didn't have your own church and big tent like Billy. ;)

You know I never even made that correlation before, that is too funny.

Bill Graham and not Billy Graham was born with the name Wolodia Grajonca.
See why he changed his name?

From: Here In Oregon on

"Ben Goldman" <BenGoldmanREMOVE(a)centurytel.net> wrote in message
> Glennbo let loose with the following tirade:
>
>> In news:hob44i$n67$1(a)news.eternal-september.org the killer robot "Here
>> In Oregon" <HIO(a)nospam.net> grabbed the controls of the spaceship
>> cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>>
>> > Anyway to make a long story shorter because I am rambling, I got axed
>> > big time. My neck literally got cut off. All the bands were told if
>> > they worked my promotions they would never work for Bill Graham's
>> > empire again.
>>
>> But you didn't have your own church and big tent like Billy. ;)
>
> Billy Graham's awesome. <ggg>

I agree. One of the very few TV evangelists I like. Pull the money out of
it and most of them would disappear over night.

From: Here In Oregon on

"polymod" > > I enjoyed that immensely.

Your being too kind if you mean that. You are probably just funning me like
I like funning you. <vbg>

I think I wrote all of that stuff yesterday for therapy and also not to
forget how much fun I had in the Bay area back then. I kind of relived some
of those moments and memories.

I also think you are the only person that gets my humor.

> Did you ever meet Joe Montana?

Oh man how I wish. My hero! Watching him play football was like poetry in
motion back then. I mentioned this before but I met Ronnie Lott snow skiing
here in Oregon. He played with Joe on the 49ers as you well know and was
like my other favorite football player of all time. When I was a kid I
liked Joe Namath, Lance Alworth, and Warren McVea. Had all three of them on
posters on my bedroom walls. I must be getting ready to die or something
because lately I have been reminiscing quite a lot.