From: Here In Oregon on

"Ben Goldman" > In /Dianetics/, L. Ron Hubbard said to keep a dictionary
near you and use it
> all the time. I have one in my living room, the studio and the office.
> Good
> stuff, Maynard. <ggg>

I have my igoogle page set-up to have dictionary.com, wikipedia.com, local
weather, top stories, clock, calendar, and a search engine. One click on my
igoogle icon and the force is with me like an appendage or something.

> It's hard for a body to quit drinking if it's regularly visiting in smokey
> rooms with others that talk about drinking. Daniel ran away from touble
> right
> away . . . and he should have taken his clothes with him!!! Staying away
> from
> bars is kind of like staying away from AA. One visit to AA gave me enough
> helpfull information to stop drinking. Any more would have made it harder
> stop.

AA was not my cup of tea. First I had to find a non-smoking one; I cannot
stand breathing someone else's smoke and I never frequent or play in clubs
anymore. Secondly, everybody talks about drinking the whole damn time and
how depressing their lives were/are and I walk out wanting a drink more than
before I went in.

> "One day at a time" becomes "I forgot all about it."
> But that's me. YMMV. ;)

I never drink during the day but on a very rare occasion like I am in a
whole lot of pain or something.
It could be physical or emotional but I would say maybe twice a year during
the day. At night I have my toddies before a late dinner which is bad I
know. It is a habit that *psychologically* I cannot break.
I can stop drinking on a dime by eating early and taking a half of a
benzodiazepine but I am wired really different than most people. I am also
sensitive and can feel true empathy which is both a blessing and a curse. I
also have a photographic memory that replays events in my minds eye
constantly and I cannot relax until toddy time.

> Cheers,
> Ben in Pottsylvania ;)

Well you have been known to have a potty mouth and you scared me a few
times.
I am glad that is all behind you. <G>

To life, liberty and to your pursuit of happiness,
HIO in Oregon

From: Here In Oregon on

"BobF" >
> Is that anything like 2 parts decaf 1 part caffeine? ;-)

I meant 4 tablespoons to 2 tablespoons. Thanks for the clarification.
From: BobF on
Here In Oregon wrote:

> "BobF" >
>> Is that anything like 2 parts decaf 1 part caffeine? ;-)
>
> I meant 4 tablespoons to 2 tablespoons. Thanks for the clarification.

Still the same! ;-)
From: Here In Oregon on

"BobF" > This stuff is fantastic! I planted a red raspberry patch a few
days
> ago. Hopefully next year I'll have some raspberries to mingle with the
> elderberries!

You know what. In Oregon, Blackberries and Raspberries are considered a
weed. They will take over your yard in a heartbeat and they are growing
wild everywhere. In the summer I will ride my motorcycle down the mountain
to land around the horse stables with like 6 16 ounce yogurt containers and
fill them up in thirty minutes with Blackberries. I will put five in the
refrigerator and one in a huge bowl of ice water and munch on them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozqfOzqMvlQ

It amazes me what they charge for them in the store. I will say okay today
I just picked $100.00 worth of Blackberries in a half hour and I think I
will change my profession. Oh my, that reminds me of Blackberry pie, now I
am reminiscing again.

From: Here In Oregon on

"BobF" <nothanks(a)nospam.yum> wrote in message
> Here In Oregon wrote:
>>
>> "BobF" >
>>> Is that anything like 2 parts decaf 1 part caffeine? ;-)
>>
>> I meant 4 tablespoons to 2 tablespoons. Thanks for the clarification.
>
> Still the same! ;-)

Okay. You win. You got me. Wait. It is not the same. I win. Think about
it.