From: Here In Oregon on

"Ben Goldman" <BenGoldmanREMOVE(a)centurytel.net> wrote in message
> Here In Oregon let loose with the following tirade:
>
>> I also think you are the only person that gets my humor.
>
> I AM INSULTED!!!!!!!!! <g>
>
> --
> Cheers,
> Ben

Okay, and then there were two then. I get *your* humor but sometimes I have
to use google, wikipedia, dictionary.com, NASA.gov and the CIA.gov to get
it.

Clink.

Oh yeah, quick question? Why do you always use a salutation *Cheers* when
you don't drink?

Cheers,
Theo who is in AA LOL!!!!!!

From: BobF on
Here In Oregon wrote:

> Oh yeah, quick question? Why do you always use a salutation *Cheers*
> when you don't drink?

I've always wondered why people put lemon in tea to make it sour, put
sugar in it to make it sweet, then say "Here's to you!" and then drink it!
From: Ben Goldman on
Here In Oregon let loose with the following tirade:

> "Ben Goldman" <BenGoldmanREMOVE(a)centurytel.net> wrote in message
> > Here In Oregon let loose with the following tirade:
> >
> > > I also think you are the only person that gets my humor.
> >
> > I AM INSULTED!!!!!!!!! <g>
> >
> > -- Cheers,
> > Ben
>
> Okay, and then there were two then. I get your humor but sometimes I have to
> use google, wikipedia, dictionary.com, NASA.gov and the CIA.gov to get it.
>
> Clink.
>
> Oh yeah, quick question? Why do you always use a salutation Cheers when you
> don't drink?
>
> Cheers,
> Theo who is in AA LOL!!!!!!

L'Chaim
hee heeee

In /Dianetics/, L. Ron Hubbard said to keep a dictionary near you and use it
all the time. I have one in my living room, the studio and the office. Good
stuff, Maynard. <ggg>

It's hard for a body to quit drinking if it's regularly visiting in smokey
rooms with others that talk about drinking. Daniel ran away from touble right
away . . . and he should have taken his clothes with him!!! Staying away from
bars is kind of like staying away from AA. One visit to AA gave me enough
helpfull information to stop drinking. Any more would have made it harder to
stop.

"One day at a time" becomes "I forgot all about it."

But that's me. YMMV. ;)

--
Cheers,
Ben in Pottsylvania ;)
From: Here In Oregon on

"BobF" <nothanks(a)nospam.yum> wrote in message
> Here In Oregon wrote:
>

>> Oh yeah, quick question? Why do you always use a salutation *Cheers*
>> when you don't drink?
>>

> I've always wondered why people put lemon in tea to make it sour, put
> sugar in it to make it sweet, then say "Here's to you!" and then drink it!

LOL!!!!

Ever heard of sweet and sour prawns.

Okay, here is a perfect and easy hot tea recipe that tastes great, and has
*TONS* of medicinal value.
I drink this every afternoon after drinking coffee all morning. Oh and my
coffee is four parts decaf two parts caffeine so I can drink a lot.

HIO's afternoon TEA RECIPE:
One cinnamon stick (buy in bulk section of your grocery store)
(Also save cinnamon stick for second cup)
One tablespoon of honey
Tiny squirt of fresh lemon
Pour hot water over and stir
Voila!!!

Guaranteed to make you live to 130 years old.

From: BobF on
Here In Oregon wrote:

> "BobF" <nothanks(a)nospam.yum> wrote in message
>> Here In Oregon wrote:
>>

>>> Oh yeah, quick question? Why do you always use a salutation *Cheers*
>>> when you don't drink?
>>>

>> I've always wondered why people put lemon in tea to make it sour, put
>> sugar in it to make it sweet, then say "Here's to you!" and then drink
>> it!
>
> LOL!!!!
>
> Ever heard of sweet and sour prawns.
>
> Okay, here is a perfect and easy hot tea recipe that tastes great, and
> has *TONS* of medicinal value.
> I drink this every afternoon after drinking coffee all morning. Oh and
> my coffee is four parts decaf two parts caffeine so I can drink a lot.

Is that anything like 2 parts decaf 1 part caffeine? ;-)

> HIO's afternoon TEA RECIPE:
> One cinnamon stick (buy in bulk section of your grocery store)
> (Also save cinnamon stick for second cup)
> One tablespoon of honey
> Tiny squirt of fresh lemon
> Pour hot water over and stir
> Voila!!!
>
> Guaranteed to make you live to 130 years old.

I'm not much of a tea drinker. Here's a better potion:

3# ripe elderberries / gallon water
sugar to SG = 1090-1095
yeast nutrient
acid blend (tartaric/malic/citric) to TA = .6-.7
yeast (I highly recommend Lalvin K1-V1116)
time

This stuff is fantastic! I planted a red raspberry patch a few days
ago. Hopefully next year I'll have some raspberries to mingle with the
elderberries!