From: BobF on
Here In Oregon wrote:

> "BobF" > This stuff is fantastic! I planted a red raspberry patch a few
> days
>> ago. Hopefully next year I'll have some raspberries to mingle with
>> the elderberries!
>
> You know what. In Oregon, Blackberries and Raspberries are considered a
> weed. They will take over your yard in a heartbeat and they are growing
> wild everywhere. In the summer I will ride my motorcycle down the
> mountain to land around the horse stables with like 6 16 ounce yogurt
> containers and fill them up in thirty minutes with Blackberries. I will
> put five in the refrigerator and one in a huge bowl of ice water and
> munch on them.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozqfOzqMvlQ
>
> It amazes me what they charge for them in the store. I will say okay
> today I just picked $100.00 worth of Blackberries in a half hour and I
> think I will change my profession. Oh my, that reminds me of Blackberry
> pie, now I am reminiscing again.

blackberries are wild here too. Great for the birdies.
From: BobF on
Here In Oregon wrote:

> "BobF" <nothanks(a)nospam.yum> wrote in message
>> Here In Oregon wrote:
>>>
>>> "BobF" >
>>>
>>> I meant 4 tablespoons to 2 tablespoons. Thanks for the clarification.
>>
>> Still the same! ;-)
>

> Okay. You win. You got me. Wait. It is not the same. I win. Think
> about it.

Is too! Is too!
From: Here In Oregon on

> Here In Oregon wrote:
>>
>> "BobF" > This stuff is fantastic! I planted a red raspberry patch a few
>> days
>>> ago. Hopefully next year I'll have some raspberries to mingle with the
>>> elderberries!
>>
>> You know what. In Oregon, Blackberries and Raspberries are considered a
>> weed. They will take over your yard in a heartbeat and they are growing
>> wild everywhere. In the summer I will ride my motorcycle down the
>> mountain to land around the horse stables with like 6 16 ounce yogurt
>> containers and fill them up in thirty minutes with Blackberries. I will
>> put five in the refrigerator and one in a huge bowl of ice water and
>> munch on them.
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozqfOzqMvlQ
>>
>> It amazes me what they charge for them in the store. I will say okay
>> today I just picked $100.00 worth of Blackberries in a half hour and I
>> think I will change my profession. Oh my, that reminds me of Blackberry
>> pie, now I am reminiscing again.
>
> blackberries are wild here too. Great for the birdies.

Where is here for you? Sorry I forget. Your name doesn't give it away
like mine does.

From: Bob Donald on

"Here In Oregon" <HIO(a)nospam.net> wrote in message
..

> Okay, here is a perfect and easy hot tea recipe that tastes great, and has
> *TONS* of medicinal value.
> I drink this every afternoon after drinking coffee all morning. Oh and my
> coffee is four parts decaf two parts caffeine so I can drink a lot.
>
> HIO's afternoon TEA RECIPE:
> One cinnamon stick (buy in bulk section of your grocery store)
> (Also save cinnamon stick for second cup)
> One tablespoon of honey
> Tiny squirt of fresh lemon
> Pour hot water over and stir
> Voila!!!
>
> Guaranteed to make you live to 130 years old.

Ok, how many years do I deduct if I throw a shot of Jim Beam Black in there?

From: Here In Oregon on

"Bob Donald" <bdonald(a)panova.com> wrote in message

> "Here In Oregon" <HIO(a)nospam.net> wrote in message
> .
>>
>> Okay, here is a perfect and easy hot tea recipe that tastes great, and
>> has *TONS* of medicinal value.
>> I drink this every afternoon after drinking coffee all morning. Oh and my
>> coffee is four parts decaf two parts caffeine so I can drink a lot.
>>
>> HIO's afternoon TEA RECIPE:
>> One cinnamon stick (buy in bulk section of your grocery store)
>> (Also save cinnamon stick for second cup)
>> One tablespoon of honey
>> Tiny squirt of fresh lemon
>> Pour hot water over and stir
>> Voila!!!
>>
>> Guaranteed to make you live to 130 years old.
>
> Ok, how many years do I deduct if I throw a shot of Jim Beam Black in
> there?

If you add no more than two shots per day you *gain* an extra 24 years.