From: Michaelcip on
Does anyone else have any suggestions for this dillema that I find myself in?
Thanks in advance, MC
From: Doug Robbins - Word MVP on
The only thing that I can gather from your post is that you need to use the
spelling checker. The grammar could be better too.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

From: Michaelcip on
Thank-you very much Doug "Dirtbag" Robbins - Word MVP, I appreciate your
sense of humor. (And) your comment did help very much; I learned that when
you add a post to the top tier of your o.g. post it creates a NEW post. As
well, we have folks in our forum that place a strong emphasis on
spelling/grammar. Thanks, MC

From: Fumei2 via OfficeKB.com on
Now now. That is rude. How is anyone to know there is anything else from
you? We look at a post as it is. And, as it is, the post says nothing. I
too have no idea what your dilemma is.

The comment re: grammar...well, perhaps a little snarky, but it decidely does
not call for you to use terms like dirtbag.

--
Gerry

From: Fumei2 via OfficeKB.com on
Further, your subject "Anyone else" is rude in itself. You got a good answer
from macropod suggesting you look at his tutuorial on using dates. This is
the best (by far) source of information on using dates available. I know of
no other source as detailed and complete.

And...you just ignore it? You do not even make ANY comment on it, just a
post about "anyone else?" If that suggestions does not work for you...say so,
and why. Then possibly someone may suggest something else.

As it is, I will not suggest anything else for you (and I probably could),
just on principle.

Gerry

--
Gerry