From: urbancamo on
I've just received a Sparcbook 3 running Solaris 2.3, and believe that
I can run up to Solaris 2.6 on it (patches are available for the
Tadpole site up to Solaris 2.6) I think I'll have much better luck
getting some code up and running with 2.6 than with 2.3 (I'm
particularly interested to see DEC-SRC Modula-3 running for example)

Does anyone have the media available (either physically or
electronically) for 2.6 please? I'm happy to pay shipping. I'm based
in the UK. Hopefully the historical significance of the laptop will be
of interest - I will be creating an entry for my retrochallenge blog
containing pictures and video over the next couple of days (http://
hecnet.eu/rc2010sc).

Kind regards,

Mark.
From: urbancamo on
There's nothing on ebay at the moment - but I've got a watch running
just in case.
From: urbancamo on
I've located media now - thanks for the help. Mark.