From: Ted Perlman on
< I wonder if Ted still has that Yamaha ( model Number ? ) and a track I can
hear?>

I think it's an AX-10.

Check out my website, MySpace, and Facebook sites.

Ronald Isley/Burt Bacharach "Love Is Still The Answer"
Ted Perlman "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen"

Both recorded with that Yamaha nylon guitar.

My recording path definitely contributes a lot to the sound.

A-Designs REDDI Direct box >
A-Designs Hammer EQ >
A-Designs Pacifica Preamp >
Geoff Daking Compressor 2 >
Nuendo

--
Regards,

Ted Perlman
www.tedperlman.com
www.myspace.com/tedperlman
www.facebook.com/ted.perlman

From: rr on
On Nov 2, 3:01 am, "Ted Perlman" <t...(a)tedperlman.com> wrote:
> < I wonder if Ted still has that Yamaha ( model Number ? ) and a track I can
> hear?>
>
> I think it's an AX-10.
>
> Check out my website, MySpace, and Facebook sites.
>
> Ronald Isley/Burt Bacharach "Love Is Still The Answer"
> Ted Perlman "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen"
>
> Both recorded with that Yamaha nylon guitar.
>
> My recording path definitely contributes a lot to the sound.
>
> A-Designs REDDI Direct box >
> A-Designs Hammer EQ >
> A-Designs Pacifica Preamp >
> Geoff Daking Compressor 2 >
> Nuendo
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Ted Perlmanwww.tedperlman.comwww.myspace.com/tedperlmanwww.facebook.com/ted.perlman

Yea, and those world-class player fingers have nothing to do with it,
right? It's all in the equipment.