From: Sue Loh [MS] on
Hello, I want to apologize to anyone who tried to attend today's Windows
Embedded / Mobile chat, and failed to find anyone from Microsoft. This was
a mis-communication between myself and the new owner of the chats, David
Boyce. I had previously rescheduled the chat so that it does not fall
during the holiday season when many of our experts (and users) are on
vacation. But David did not know that, and expected the chat to fall on the
last Tuesday of the month according to our normal schedule.

On behalf of David, myself, and Microsoft I want to apologize to anyone who
was hoping to get help today and did not. I don't know if you'll have much
luck on Dec 29, so you may have to wait until the end of January -- or ask
for help on newsgroups like this one.

You can find our future chat schedule here:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/chats/
(http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/chats/default.aspx)

Transcripts of past chats are also linked from that page, or available at:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/chats/bb250671.aspx

Best wishes,

Sue Loh
sloh(a)microsoft.com (remove "online" from reply-to address)