|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Internet not working in mobile emulator
Hi I'm facing the same problem which you had sometime back. Were you able to figure out a solution for it? The problem is as follows: After following all the steps mentioned in this link: http://blogs.msdn.com/akhune/archive/2005/11/16/493329.aspx I tried to open a site like "www.google.com" in my mobile e... 28 Jul 2010 00:58
No WM6 Incoming COM port option
Hi Peter, I don't find an option to create an inbound COM port in my Bluetooth Settings page, only an outgoing port. It seems I heard about a registry entry that allows this page to let the user create an inbound port. But I've searched all over the web today to find it. I've been unable to track it down, though.... 27 Jul 2010 02:59
Press Release Submission Tool for Windows-based Mobile Devices
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Release of PRM - Press Release Monster v. 1.00 Press Release Submission Tool for Windows-based Mobile Devices July 23, 2010 MobileTimes announces the release of its fully automatic Press Release (PR) utility PRM - Press Release Monster for Windows-based Mobile Devices. Blast your comp... 20 Jul 2010 09:09
promemoria da outlook che non si disabilita
ciao, ho un acer p300 con wm65 sincronizzandolo con outlook mi compaiono i promemoria... ok MA.. non appare il pulsante in basso a sinistra che tipicamente da "cancella" oppure "ignora"... dove debbo mettere le mani ? (a parte in testa.. ovviamente) grazie a tutti Michele ... 6 Jul 2010 05:43
MP4 shows date in the future!
Originally posted in microsoft.public.pocketpc but so far no replies. Anyone here have any ideas on this puzzle please? ============================================== I recorded a short video on my HTC Touch Pro 2 (WM 6.1) today, 20th June 2010, at 16:17 and copied it to my PC in the usual way with AS. The i... 22 Jun 2010 01:46
Shell_NotifyIcon working in WM6.5
Hi, I am using Shell_NotifyIcon to add a icon to today screen, in WM6.1 it is working fine. now we upgrade it to Wm6.5 using the new home screen, but the icon does not show at all. is this API still valid WM6.5? or what i need to change? thanks ... 9 Jun 2010 04:16
vb.net bill application for windows mobile
Look here: This sample is a Call Log Reader using the .NET CF: http://www.microsoft.com/DOWNLOADS/details.aspx?familyid=C0BD7407-FE20-41F7-98B9-72D54F78F88A&displaylang=en If you want an intro to storing data in a MSSQL database using ADO.NET then check my blog, it gives a quick rundown of the key classes (N... 30 May 2010 01:30
No Email Wake-Up ( like SMS )
Hi All, I use an XDA Orbit, running WM6. I have recently added some POP3 email addresses (Not MSexchange ) they work fine and download etc.. My only problem is that the phone doesnt seem to `wake-up` when a new email comes in. Like, When I get a new SMS, the phone wakes up from standby/sleep mode, so the... 28 May 2010 18:10
Final Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sev... 28 May 2010 13:45
I'm having the same problem
on Motorola A3100 the latency even reaches 900ms! have you figure out any solution? Thanks! Scewbede wrote: waveInStart delay 23-Oct-08 I'm using the waveInStart method to record sound from the microphone on a mobile device. Everything works like a charm except the annoying fact that the first 300+ ms... 28 May 2010 09:19
USB HID Driver in Windows Mobile 6
I'm entirely new to Windows Mobile. This far I have understood that WM6 is WinCE5 and that to read write to a USB HID I need to write a USB HID client driver with a streaming interface. Now to the problem: I have created an driver DLL in VS2005 and have setup the registry so that my loader gets loaded when my dev... 26 May 2010 06:58
ON_BN_CLICKED - clicking delay
Hello, I develop a program for my TouchScreen PPC (HD2 from HTC). I use VisualStudio 2005, Windows Mobile 6 Professional. In my MFC-Dialog I have several buttons (like a keyboard). The dialog works almost fine, but ... When I click for example the buttons '1' '2' I quickly get the result "12" in my ... 25 May 2010 10:12
How to stop a running exe
Hi All, How can i stop a running exe in WM5.0? I haven't started that exe, so i dont have any handle for that. I want to replace that exe with a newer version when its running, for that i am using "DeleteFile" function, but since the exe is running so its not able to delete it. How can i stop it so that Delete... 28 May 2010 11:33
Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sev... 19 May 2010 06:04
visual studio 2010 multiple documents layout
Is it possible to configure the editor for multiple documents window layout just like VS2008, 2005, 6, etc.? This is the way we use VS environment. We do not use tabbed layout. Using float won't do because docked windows (like solution explorer) pop up behind flaoting windows. ... 17 May 2010 16:54
connect error 10065
hi all the following is my setup I connect my win-mobile to laptop with active sync enabled. case 1 1. laptop connected to network A over wireless 2. mobile connected to network B over wireless then i create socket for streaming and call connect () from windows mobile with wireless address obtained from netw... 11 May 2010 04:36
Update - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sever... 8 May 2010 04:43
Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest ... 7 May 2010 04:34
Consumer IR - Learning Mode
Dear Experts, I have a PDA with a consumer IR capable beam. Read an article about using 115 baud 7-bit w/ stop bit and no parity and the famous value 0x5B to replicate 3x the frequency modulation of common remote controls. They also do some manchester coding and have some timing gaps that are specific to their b... 4 May 2010 03:32
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11