First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Get Data Transfer Stats (GPRS, WiFi, USB)
Hello all, I am just starting into developing for mobile devices, and I am interested in acquiring some specific data from devices running WM5 and up (CE 5.0 also helpful). Specifically, I am trying to get network stats (GPRS, WiFi, and USB) on the amount of data transfer by individual applications. For example... 2 Feb 2010 16:05
how to obtain running application list
Hi, I would like to know how to get a list of running tasks/applications on WM6 by VC++ code? Thanks ... 2 Feb 2010 16:05
Can Someone please help me with my Computer stuff? 15320
I use the computer and the Net on a regular basis but I don't know a whole lot about it all, especially when it gets technical. I have an Acer Aspire AM5100-U5300A. I would like to speed this computer up, I would like a very good grasphics card without spending a fortune. Once I find out what I need I willo just go t... 27 Jan 2010 17:11
How can I change my full screen form height when the SIP is displayed?
I'm using .NET with C# and visual studio 2005 targeting wm 6 Professional My form is set to maximized, and I've added an inputPanel control to the form. I successfully receive EnabledChanged notifications, however, when I try to perform this: this.Size = new Size(inputPanel.VisibleDesktop.Width, inputPanel... 27 Jan 2010 03:46
transmit data using a particular data connection
hello everyone, i have a application which would run in the background and send some data that is been captured on the device to the server . my problem is, under some condition the app has to transmit data only using WI-FI connection and under some other condition it has to transmit only using the data connection... 23 Jan 2010 03:22
insert EXIF data into image file in PPC
anybody knows how to add EXIF data into image file? in native c++ I've add two GPS metadata into a jpg file, but viewer tools can not identify these two GPS data as GPS data... ... 27 Jan 2010 02:41
user control
Hello everyone, I am creating a user control and need access to the click event. Too easy, however, the controls click event cannot be accessed. I have used a several Label controls that cover 80%. The Label does not have any events I can use. Question is, can I make it appear the user can touch anywhere an... 19 Jan 2010 14:39
Cancel Wininet Synchronous Call
Hi, I need to fetch some data from the server, so created a Synchronous Wininet code using Win32 / Windows Mobile 6.5 I have created a worker thread to call the Wininet api's. I am having couple of issues when I try to cancel my network transaction. 1. When I cancel the network transaction on status INTE... 13 Jan 2010 13:13
debug VB smartdeviceproject
here are the steps to view my problem:(using VS2008) 1) create vbasic(not c#) smartdevice project 2choose target platform pocket pc 2003 3)choose device application 4)without writeing any code ,hit F11(step into),pointer locates itself on statement which begins with declaration of form class then one more hit... 13 Jan 2010 08:43
how to simulate incoming sms on a wifi phone without a simcard
Hi, My app will be running on a wifi enabled phone without a simcard. It will be recieving SMS from a 3rd party server. How can i make this incoming sms behave like a normal SMS i.e. 1. Incoming sms should be place in the inbox of phone's default sms client (e.g. pocket outlook ) . 2. All the ev... 14 Jan 2010 01:27
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last