First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
lineRedirect succeeded but LINE_REPLY brings back LINEERR_OPERATIONFAILED
Hi everyone, I use TAPI on Mobile 5.0/6.0/6.1. I monitor incoming calls, When the incoming number is some special number, then lineRedirect the call to another number given before. lineRedirect returns with a positive value, which means lineRedirect succeeded. But the corresponding LINE_REPLY message bring... 13 Jan 2010 04:21
VS2008 don't start debugging on the device, always use emulator?
Lotfi wrote: I use Vista + VS2008 / SDK WM6 to test an example on my pocketpc, but it always start the emulator to deploy the application into it for debugging purpose. Even when I connect to my device (USB) and VS2008 said it is connected, when I press the green play button to begin debugging, it sta... 11 Jan 2010 05:24
The UK Embedded Masterclass 2010 - 6th and 11th May Cambridge & Reading
Hi, just to let you know that we are currently organising the next UK Embedded Masterclass, Visit http://www.embedded-masterclass.com Workshops include 'Migrating code to an SMP platform to get x2 performance', 'an introduction to Embedded Linux', developing 'Time Triggered code and why It Can be great cho... 9 Jan 2010 16:18
POOM Contacts Find
Hello everyone & tgif! I am having trouble using Find from Contacts. When the code runs, the error is that p is nothing (NullReferenceException) ?! My search uses the "Last Name" property which is known as "LastName" and also I have noticed ["LastName"] - have tried all 3 formats. A lot of people have said to... 8 Jan 2010 13:55
WM6.5 registry values
Is there a site where could I find some informations on the registry entries of WM 6.5? Thanks Max ... 14 Jan 2010 11:17
USEHWDEVID is your friend
> Is it possible to query a WM terminal for its IMEI via a OMA DM get command? Well as stated before you can't find it in the path. But when you bootstrap the device just add the following to your bootstrap message: <parm name="USEHWDEVID"/> Then the IMEI will be included in each message from the client just a... 6 Jan 2010 09:08
SSL Socket
Hi, I need to communicate with a bespoke SSL server (non http) and so need an SSL socket. What is the easiest way to achieve this? Thanks, Shaun ... 2 Jan 2010 16:05
Can I disable the screen rotation function?
I want to disable the screen rotation action on WM5 and WM6 . Is there a program API? thanks! ... 6 Jan 2010 09:08
how to monitor network traffic from pocketpc
I have an application that is using winsock to send packets from mobile device. Is there a way to monitor what network traffic is sent from device? I'm debugging using VS2008 with device connected to machine. I have the option to allow data access in windows mobile device center enabled and the network cards set... 28 Dec 2009 23:58
how to use GDI+ in WM5.0
anybody know how to use GDI+ in WM5.0? Thanks. ... 30 Dec 2009 20:56