First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Windows Mobile 6.1 & MSMQ
I would like to install MSMQ on a Windows Mobile 6.1 device but have not been successful finding posts specifically for MSMQ on Windows Mobile 6.1. I have found several for MSMQ on Windows Mobile 5. Can someone please provide some direction for MSMQ & Windows Mobile 6.1? Thanks, Joe ... 28 Dec 2009 14:05
Can VS2005 automatically copy a dir to the program directory while running the debug?
My program depends some data files which are organized in a directory. Can VS2005 automatically copy a dir to the program directory while running the debug? ... 28 Dec 2009 03:08
network setup problem with PPC emulator
I've been trying to use following instructions (see below) to setup pocket pc networking. As a result i only see error message: "connection failed: no connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it" Can someone advise what the problem is? Thank you, -V 1. Download and install the Vi... 26 Dec 2009 12:11
Problem with CeAppRunAtTime
Hi, I am trying to launch an exe file using the API CeAppRunAtTime. I am facing a problem that the exe launches immediately when the API is called instead at the time that is being passed. Even if i give pass the time 5 mins after the current time, the exe is launched as soon as the the API is called. I am usi... 24 Dec 2009 08:34
fopen trouble with Pocket PC
Hello, I have a trouble trying to open binary file with fopen in Pocket PC 2003 emulator. I tried fopen("\\Temp\\test", "r") fopen("/Temp/test", "r") fopen("\\\\Temp\\test", "r") fopen("file://Temp/test", "r") and some other permutations of path. In each case I had "no such file" error. Can someone advise ... 25 Dec 2009 06:08
How to override Home key(VK_THOME) in Windows Mobile.
Hi, How to override Home key(VK_THOME) in Windows Mobile. Is there any way to disable this key for some application...??? If having please let me know... i have register this key using BOOL bRetVal = RegisterHotKey(hwnd, VK_THOME, MOD_WIN, VK_THOME); and handle WM_HOTKEY... int that msg i m trying to sh... 23 Dec 2009 13:49
How to override Home Key in Windows Mobile
Hi, How to override Home key(VK_THOME) in Windows Mobile. Is there any way to disable this key for some application...??? If having please let me know... i have register this key using BOOL bRetVal = RegisterHotKey(hwnd, VK_THOME, MOD_WIN, VK_THOME); and handle WM_HOTKEY... int that msg i m trying to sh... 23 Dec 2009 13:49
usbfn client driver
Hi In my Windows Mobile, bsp_usbfn.dll(usbfn.dll) is the USB function controller driver. It's registered in \Drivers\BuiltIn\Usbfn, and loaded when system is booted. call CreateBusAccessHandle(), and then call GetParentDeviceInfo() I can get some information about usbfn.dll ddi.dwSize:1584 ddi.hDevice:3836... 23 Dec 2009 22:55
How to soft-reset after installation on Windows mobile
Hello I made a .cab and installshiled msi project. on the windows mobile, how can it soft-reset after installation? Best Regards. ... 23 Dec 2009 10:55
Does CAB installer sends out any message?
Hi I wrote an application which download a CAB file from the internet and use ShellExecuteEx() to install it. My question is, is there any way to find out if this CAB installation was successful or in whatever state ? I thought that the CAB installer may send out some kind of broadcast message after completi... 22 Dec 2009 03:50