First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Front camera access problem in DirectShow?
Hello, My Samsung pda phone has got two cameras. Using the sample code 'CECamera and 'Camera Capture' from windows mobile sdk, I'm able to access only the rear camera. When I listed the devices on the phone using FindFirstDevice and looping through FindNextDevice, I could find only one 'CAM1' listed. This CAM... 19 Jul 2008 09:54
Exception when Running filter graph
Hi, I am writing a custom SampleGrabber filter for windows mobile 6. I had a couple of issues with the base classes, as I linked to strmbase.lib in Windows Mobile 6 SDK and the DECLARE_IUNKNOWN macro doesn't work for me, so I had to override the IUnknown interface: STDMETHODIMP QueryInterface(REFIID riid, voi... 17 Jul 2008 06:31
OnInitMenuPopup problem
Hi, i'm developing an app for WM6 Prof using VS2005 C++ and MFC. I have a dialog with a CCommandBar, i use m_dlgCommandBar.InsertMenuBar(IDM_MAINMENU) to insert a menu. Then in the OnInitMenuPopup handler of my dialog i want to check if this menu that i inserted on the CommandBar is hit if so i rebuild the menu... 16 Jul 2008 07:50
GPSID and altitudeWRTSeaLevel in win mobile 6.1
Hello, I am using the GPSID from Windows Mobile 6.1 to avoid the nmea data manually. The problem is, when I call the GetPosition API I never get the altitudeWRTSeaLevel. It is always invalid. altitudeWRTElipsoid is valid. Can somebody explait that? Is that a driver problem? Or is it a GPS chip probl... 16 Jul 2008 13:00
Connecting to WPA2 using WZCSetInterfaceEx
Hi, I am trying to connect to WPA2 using WZCSetInterfaceEx. Unfortunately, OpenNETCFdoes not provide a wrapper to connect to WPA2 as far as I know. So I have to use the native API to do so. Anyway, I looked at the wzctool.cpp from WinCE installation and I selected the relevant lines to connect to WPA2. I am doin... 26 Jun 2008 20:48
How to build an OS image which can interact with cellular emulator
We have added the following lines to the BaseOSEnv.bat file. set IMGFAKERIL= set IMGEMP=1 set IMGDUALPORTRIL=1 But the generated OS image (AKU611) is still unusable. Thanks. ... 19 Jun 2008 01:22
IPIEHTMLDocument2 interface needed
hi all. I need to get an interface IPIEHTMLDocument2. I came across this article http://blogs.technet.com/suvarnas/archive/2006/01/13/417387.aspx but cant get this to work. what does hWnd in the following line refer to?? SendMessage(hWnd, DTM_DOCUMENTDISPATCH, (WPARAM)0, (LPARAM)&pIDisp ); I thought i refers... 19 Jun 2008 01:22
VS2008 fails to generate dataset
I get the following error: "Custom tool error: Failed to generate code. Object reference not set to an instance of an object." Step to recreate error: 1. Create new project in Visual Studio 2008 2. Visual Basic - Smart Device - Smart Device Project 3. Target platform = WM6 Pro SDK, CF = Version 3.5 4. Add new... 7 May 2008 08:31
Problem with Virtual COM for Bluetooth
Hi, I have develop my own server & client over bluetooth using normal virtual com port for windows mobile 6.0 device .There is a server already running one the device and client on other device, Now,i need to transfer data from client to server. step at server end as follow: 1: Register Device with P... 18 Apr 2008 08:38
GetUniqueDeviceID using GetProcAddress LoadLibrary
I have an eVC4 project which is running on the WM6 platform. My project uses the PPC2003 SDK and I wish to use the GetUniqueDeviceID() function. How do I use GetProcAddress and LoadLibrary to do this? This is an area I am unsure of. Thanks for your help Harry ... 8 Apr 2008 14:52