First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
How to disable touchscreen(mouse) in WinCE?
I need to disable mouse in one application.When the user click on the screen,nothing will happen.In windows, blockinput function can be used ,but in WinCE ,how to solve this problem? ... 26 Jul 2007 04:50
WM6: Roaming message box appear clicking send/receive mail button
Hi all, I have a problem that appears on the Windows Mobile 6 devices. It worked fine on WM5 devices. I have developed a custom transport message layer so I can intercept when the user click on Send/Receive button. On my new Windows Mobile 6 device (both pocket pc and smartphone) when I click Send/Receive a mess... 19 Jul 2007 09:44
Outgoing SMS intercepting
Hello again. I need to intercept all outgoing SMS, process it, and then block.(WM 2003,5.0,6.0) I used MAPI. I created class dervied from IMAPIAdviseSink, and implemented OnNotify method etc. When I catch fnevObjectCreated, I check message PARENT_ENTRYID property, and in case, when it is not Inbox, I proce... 4 Jul 2007 10:28
Samples GPS Intermediate Driver
Hello, I am checking out the sample for using the GPS intermediate driver from managed code that is provided in de SDK. I notice that when closing the GPS the software 'hangs' on the statement: lock (this) { if (newLocationHandle != IntPtr.Zero) { ... 14 Jun 2007 17:16
PlatformVerificationTask
Hi. I have taken a project developed with VS2003 for a PocketPC 2003 to VS2005. VS did all the conversion. When building, I get this annoying warning: Warning 1 An internal error occurred in PlatformVerificationTask. System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x8000000A): The data necessary to complete th... 5 May 2007 06:22
CameraCaptureDialog.ShowDialog - An Unknown Error Occured
We are developing a mobile application using the .net compact framework. The current PDA is a i-mate JasJar. The application uses a SQL Mobile database and RDA. We have the following code: Dim ccd As New CameraCaptureDialog() ccd.ShowDialog() Whenever the line ccd.ShowDialog() is reached we ge... 7 May 2007 07:22
xml in WM5 or WM6
Hi experts, Is there a detailed walkthrough of how to use msxml in WM5 or WM6? I have tried to follow the deskstop version of it, compiled fine but received the following exception during run-time. RaiseException: Thread=86b40000 Proc=84451270 'xmlTEst.exe' AKY=00200001 PC=03f66bb8(coredll.dll+0x00018bb8)... 9 Apr 2007 12:06
#error Must define a target architecture
Hi, I tried to create a SmartDevice MFC application using VS 2005. I have installed Windows Mobile 6 Professional SDK. I have created an MFC smartDevice application(Dialog based). When I tried to compile the application, I am getting an error. #error Must define a target architecture. Please let me know how t... 30 Mar 2007 04:06
ImagingFACtory and IBitmapImage
Hi All, I am creating a IBitmapImage 8 bits Index color object. ANd IBitmapImage has a method to set the pallete : pBitmapImage- SetPalette(pColorPalette) . Is there any methos to set the transparent color index ?? Please help . Regards, Herojit ... 21 Mar 2007 04:00
Reversing UnRegisterFunc1 KeyLocking
Im running into a problem with a locking app im working on. Im using UnregisterFunc1 along with RegisterHotkey from coredll.dll to disable softkeys and phone buttons and such. my problem is that when i use them to lock and then unlock ie close app the buttons still no longer work until the device goes through a... 19 Mar 2007 17:15