First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
HttpWebRequest.Abort() takes too long time - Looking for a workaround
Hi I have an application that uses a stream via HttpWebRequest. When I want to exit, I use the abort() method. It takes too long time (about 45 seconds). As far as I understand, there is a bug in the CF. Is there any workaround for this problem? Thanks Eli -- Message posted via PocketPCJunki... 22 Nov 2009 01:46
Failed to install Mobile Client Software Factory .
I work with VS2005 Team Suite sp1 on XP sp3, and I have installed following related softwares: Guidance Automation Extensions (February 2008) Release for Visual Studio 2005 and Visual Studio Guidance Automation Extensions (February 2008) Release for Visual Studio 2008 and Visual Studio 2008 Service Pack 1 Upd... 20 Nov 2009 00:11
Smartphone Tech competition
I saw that on Techcrunch, this competition should interest the group: http://www.beamindblower.com. The company is looking for best ideas for smartphones apps, games,laptops, phones, music using this new crazy tech!!! the 5 winnings ideas get $6,000, and more...the video on the faqs uses a smartphone (not sure it ... 18 Nov 2009 19:07
windows media player - %1 is not a valid win32 application
I have a problem when I try to play any video , I get that error msg %1 is not a valid win32 application My Hijackhis logfile: Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2 Scan saved at 11:24:39 PM, on 11/15/2009 Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600) MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.6001.18702) Boot mo... 15 Nov 2009 16:43
WM6.5 menu font size too big
My customers with WM6.5 report that my app shows a larger font on its menu than it did under previous WM systems. I don't have a WM6.5 here, so I can't test it. Why is this happening? I developed the application using EVC4.0, and the menu was developed using the standard Win32 API, using a Menubar resource, and: ... 12 Nov 2009 18:31
GPS and finding
Hello All, I am playing with a GPS application. I have a database of gps positions and would like to know how you go about matching these records with the current position. An exact match is not good enough. Also, having the ability to show/update the user on status - your 5 blocks away, 4,3,2 and 1 block away... 12 Nov 2009 09:29
Code Signing Hell.
After a long day yesterday playing telephone tennis with VeriSign / Geotrust. I found another signing provider that can sign Microsoft Windows Mobile Code. (So They Say). £399 later. It doesn't. I seems the only provider that can sign code for Window Mobile is Verisign / Geotrust. FYI. Same company. M... 15 Nov 2009 18:55
Bad synchronisation and logical delete in Pim.vol
Hi I just spent some time on the Web to read the exchanges on this subject, without finding the answer to this question: How is it possible to reactivate logical suppressions, done by an ActiveSync synchronisation, in the Pim.vol in the Pocket Pc ? I'm not a developper, and at least, I would be happy to just see t... 24 Oct 2009 20:57
65 Opinion Dsiconsolas.com
Hola mi opinion acerca de dsiconsolas.com es bastante buena, gracias a estos chicos pude tener el cartucho para que mi hijo jugara a todos los juegos, que me descargo de internet. Fueron amables y me digeron donde descargarme los juegos y configurar la tarjeta. Me dieron un peque�o manual que para deciros la verdad, s... 16 Oct 2009 06:24
error C3861: 'CeRegSetValueEx': identifier not found
Hello, I want to find the OwnerName of a PPC. Also I found many articles about CeRegSetValueEx in the Internet, I could not solve the problem. First I included the rapi2.h from ....\Windows Mobile 6 SDK\Activesync\Inc #include "rapi2.h" (or <rapi2.h>) Then I put the Rapiuuid.lib from ....\Windows Mobile... 15 Oct 2009 03:56