From: tony on
I work with VS2005 Team Suite sp1 on XP sp3, and I have installed following
related softwares:

Guidance Automation Extensions (February 2008) Release for Visual Studio
2005 and Visual Studio
Guidance Automation Extensions (February 2008) Release for Visual Studio
2008 and Visual Studio 2008 Service Pack 1 Update
Guidance Automation Toolkit (February 2008) Release for Visual Studio 2005
Guidance Automation Toolkit (February 2008) Release for Visual Studio 2008

when I run the Mobile Client Software Factory July 2006 (refresh).msi, it
always said:

"This installer requires the Guidance Automation Toolkit, June 2006 CTP or
later, whick is not present on the computer. Please install it and try
again"

Please help ! Thanks.

From: tony on
Somebody said the Mobile Client Software Factory July 2006 (refresh) can not
be compatible with the GAX (February 2008), and It can be solved only by
modify the MCSF souce code , but where can I get the code?

thanks!

"tony" <zmc(a)263.net> Wrote:%23Z9ydbMaKHA.4924(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...

From: tony on
It seems no other way except to download the old version.
I have download the 2007 GAX/GAT, Then the MCSF REFRESH was installed.

"tony" <zmc(a)263.net> wrote:O96fsGYaKHA.5852(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...