First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
location of regedit in WinMobile 6.5
Can someone please tell me the location of regedit in WinMobile 6.5? Thanks, ... 11 Dec 2009 14:43
Provisioning Email2 - Keep messages on the Server
I'm trying to automatically setup several email accounts using a provisioning document and everything is working great execpt for 2 settings. I can't seem to find the proper parms for "Use automatic send/receive schedule when roaming" and "When deleting messages: Keep them on the server". Can someone point me... 7 Dec 2009 00:56
Where to start learning to write simple scripts for WinMo?
I've done a fair amount of VBA in Word and Excel, and even a few VB apps and scripts. I've got a phone running Windows Mobile 6.1, and would like to write a few basic scripts to automate some tasks. For instance, I normally keep my phone on vibrate, but I have a timer app that won't work unless the sounds are tu... 2 Dec 2009 12:07
21 COMPRAR NINTENDO DSI R4I,M3I ZERO,EZFLASH VI
Visitanos en www.Dsiconsolas.com COMPRAR R4I Dsi en www.Dsiconsolas.com COMPRAR R4I-SDHC.COM en www.Dsiconsolas.com COMPRAR M3i Zero en www.Dsiconsolas.com COMPRAR EZFLASH VI www.Dsiconsolas.com A@^Iiey.#x%QgCz&#NXEJG+=S ... 2 Dec 2009 06:32
DirectShow Sample Grabber filter
After I added the Sample Grabber filter between the demux and Render, the video part will "freeze", but the audio works well. Do you know why? Is there any sample? ... 2 Dec 2009 04:20
Getting sqlce error while executing a cmf2.0 application on WM5.0 using cmf3.5 as a framework on the device..
I have installed cmf3.5 and sqlce 3.0 on a WM5.0 after un-installing cmf2.0 from that device. Then I installed a CMF2.0 application (Built using visual studio 2005) on that device. when i run the application i've received following error. "File or assembly name 'System.Data.SqlServerCe, Version=3.0.3600.0, Cult... 2 Dec 2009 02:09
SQL Server 2005 Mobile vs SQL Server Compact Edition 3.1
Hi, Is there any whitepaper or facts about SQL SErver Compact Edition 3.1 has better performance than SQL SErver 2005 Mobile? Currently I am using SQL Server 2005 Mobile and my database performance is very very bad. I am looking for upgrading of db if performance is better. Please advise before I make the ... 30 Nov 2009 08:03
How to set "Settings->Lock" by coding?
Under Start Menu -> Settings - > Lock It has options like "Prompt if device unused for" and setting timeout, password type, etc. I was wondering how I can set these by coding? Which API? Please help! thanks. ... 25 Nov 2009 11:30
Transparent Window over Running Video In Wince
Hello every1, I am making this application where i need to show a semi- transparent window over a playing video. Please can anyone tell me how to do this in wince or Do i need to use something else like Opengles 2.0 with wince to make this possible. Please someone suggest me a way out. Thanks i... 24 Nov 2009 03:25
MFCCE300D.dll
This DLL is required on your Pocket PC if you are to run the "debuggee" on your target device. eMbedded Visual C++ 4.0 used to download these files for you, but somewhere along the line this feature stopped working (at least for me). A work around is to find mfcce300d.dll and olece300d.dll on your development machine... 23 Nov 2009 18:39