From: Dharam on
I have installed cmf3.5 and sqlce 3.0 on a WM5.0 after un-installing
cmf2.0 from that device.
Then I installed a CMF2.0 application (Built using visual studio 2005)
on that device.

when i run the application i've received following error.
"File or assembly name 'System.Data.SqlServerCe, Version=3.0.3600.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3BE235DF1C8D2AD3', or one of its
dependencies, was not found.

Can any body let me know, why i'm getting this error.

Note: I am able run one other simple cmf2.0 application on this
device. however this simple application does not uses sqlce reference
anywhere.
I assume this is the problem with the incompatible sqlce reference.
please help me to find out the exact cause of the issue.