From: Johnson on
Hi,

Is there any whitepaper or facts about SQL SErver Compact Edition 3.1 has
better performance than SQL SErver 2005 Mobile?

Currently I am using SQL Server 2005 Mobile and my database performance is
very very bad. I am looking for upgrading of db if performance is better.

Please advise before I make the upgrade.

Thanks

--
Johnson
From: Ginny Caughey on
This looks like a useful article for you:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd938877.aspx

--

Ginny Caughey
Device Application Development MVP