From: Nwash on
This DLL is required on your Pocket PC if you are to run the "debuggee" on your target device. eMbedded Visual C++ 4.0 used to download these files for you, but somewhere along the line this feature stopped working (at least for me). A work around is to find mfcce300d.dll and olece300d.dll on your development machine and copy them to the Windows directory on your Pocket PC. Once installed, you will be able to run the debuggee on your target Pocket PC, and debug revisions as well

jp2code wrote:

Access Violation on MFCCE300D.DLL
06-Mar-07

Anyone know anything about this DLL? (MFCCE300D.DLL) What is it? Why would I be getting this access voilation?

I just got my project to compile, and the first time I ran it, I got this error that ends my program.

Any thoughts on how to debug something like this? I found a topic in a Google search that said the file was missing, but no way to get or install this file.

Platform: eVC4

On Tuesday, March 06, 2007 11:35 AM
jp2code wrote:

Access Violation on MFCCE300D.DLL
Anyone know anything about this DLL? (MFCCE300D.DLL) What is it? Why would I be getting this access voilation?

I just got my project to compile, and the first time I ran it, I got this error that ends my program.

Any thoughts on how to debug something like this? I found a topic in a Google search that said the file was missing, but no way to get or install this file.

Platform: eVC4

On Tuesday, March 06, 2007 11:42 AM
wrote:

Yes, it's the debug build of MFC.
Yes, it's the debug build of MFC. It would get an access violation of you
passed something invalid to it.

--
Chris Tacke - Embedded MVP
OpenNETCF Consulting

<jp2code> wrote in message news:200736113541www(a)poojo.com/mail...

C# and the .NET Platform
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/68a605ea-03ea-42c5-bc1f-d734a5292e2d/c-and-the-net-platform.aspx