First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
How to get all the notification data?
OS:WINCE6.5 How can I do the job to get all the OS notifications data? Such as on the top of the screen Wireless Manager Notification or Phone Notification. SHNotificationGetData coundn't get the top of the Notification's data. thanks a lot~~~ ... 23 Sep 2009 23:27
Start ActiveSync on Device
Hello! I'd like to start ActiveSync over infrared on my Win CE 3.0 device by code. Manually it is just clicking on Connections -> IR-ActiveSync. How to do it by code (I use eMbedded VB)? I've read about CreateProcess("\windows\repllog.exe", ...), but this seems to apply to the desktop PC; at least I couldn't... 22 Sep 2009 16:21
Set the backlight level on external power
Is there a documented way to set the backlight level while on external power? I wrote the following code for Windows Mobile 5, and it succeeded at setting the backlight to medium. On Windows Mobile 6, it appears as if they increased the range to 90. Setting the backlight to '3' on Windows Mobile 6 ends up ... 22 Sep 2009 09:32
Pocket IE HTML Table Issues?!
Event handling confusion in WM6.1 Pro
I wrote a sample helloworld app to test event handling in WM6.1 and used remote spy to view the messages and still wound up adrift on confusion island.I used an HTC Touch Pro 2 AKA Rhodium for this exercise which runs WM6.1 Pro. Background of what I tried and saw in my app. Used sample helloworld as is and exe... 9 Sep 2009 23:14
DirectDraw
Hi, I am newbie to DirectDraw.... I am writing a direct draw windowed application, whenever I click volume slider icon, the volumer slider window actually erases my application window and draws on top of the background window. For eg., If my application background window is Home page, the background for volum... 3 Sep 2009 07:50
Shortcut to Mobile Device?
The shortcut I have on my XP PC desktop to open my HTC Touch Pro 2 is one of those odd ones that don't show a proper targets. Just 'Mobile Device', greyed out. I want to be able to open it using other methods, such as entered directly into the Run box, or as part of a macro, etc. So I need the proper target. Anyone... 3 Sep 2009 07:51
I want to develop UI for windows mobile
Hi! i am new about this and maybe, do you have some examples? my aplication have buttons and I don't know how to handle button events from a class. thanks! Gabriela Miranda ... 3 Sep 2009 07:50
NMEA mode with gpsapi
What type of device are you using? Normally the settings for GPS Intermediate Driver are pre-configured on a device with built-in GPS but you can modify them at Start > Settings > System > External GPS. On the Hardware tab you can pick the physical COM port to connect to if the hardware exposes this. Often on d... 3 Sep 2009 07:50
AllKeys function and soft keys
I have recently learned of a function named AllKeys(BOOL) which allows a program to intercept and block the red and green phone buttons. This works great, but a side effect is the softkeys (the hardware keys corresponding to the left and right buttons similar to a cell phone) no longer function. I have placed... 3 Sep 2009 07:50