From: Gabriela on
Hi! i am new about this and maybe, do you have some examples? my aplication
have
buttons and I don't know how to handle button events from a class.

thanks!

Gabriela Miranda

From: Ginny Caughey on
Gabriela,

Assuming you're using Visual Studio for development, it's as easy as
selecting the button on the forms editor, go to Properties and click the
lightning bolt to see all the event handlers for buttons, then double click
the Click even handler and put your code there.

There are lots of training resources at developer.windowsmobile.com -
videos, tutorials, whitepapers - most of them quite good.

--

Ginny Caughey
Device Application Development MVP