From: Peter Foot on
What type of device are you using? Normally the settings for GPS
Intermediate Driver are pre-configured on a device with built-in GPS but you
can modify them at Start > Settings > System > External GPS. On the Hardware
tab you can pick the physical COM port to connect to if the hardware exposes
this. Often on devices with a built in GPS it doesn't use a COM port but the
GPS talks directly to the GPS Intermediate Driver - this is how it is on a
couple of recent HTC and Samsung devices I have tested.

Peter

--
Peter Foot
Microsoft Device Application Development MVP

From: cooperlegend on