From: Trevor on
I have recently learned of a function named AllKeys(BOOL) which allows a
program to intercept and block the red and green phone buttons. This works
great, but a side effect is the softkeys (the hardware keys corresponding to
the left and right buttons similar to a cell phone) no longer function. I
have placed a breakpoint in my form keydown event and I can catch when any
key is pressed except for the soft keys. Does anyone know of a workaround
to block the red and green phone keys and still use the soft keys?

Pages: 1
Prev: global keyboard hook?
Next: NMEA mode with gpsapi