First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
marvendas@gmail.com Kit completo de Solenoides ( solenoid ) + chicotePara Cambio automatico 01M hidramatico Audi A3 Vw Golf gti turbo 28960
Contato: marvendas(a)gmail.com marvendas @ gmail.com marvendas no gmail.com Kit completo de solenoides para Volkswagem e Audi. O kit contem: 5 solenoides 2 Epc ( solenoides de pressao ) 1 Chicote Serve para qualquer modelo VW ou Audi fabricados de 1995 ate hoje com o cambio automatico de 4 marchas � 01M ... 19 Feb 2010 23:18
fetch any e email account name configured in outlook
I need to fetch any e email account name configured in outlook and invoke the outlook with a file attatched. Like in following code I have hardcoded the account name("eb") but I need to fetch it programmatically. TCHAR cmd[]=L"-service \"eb\" -to \"eb81(a)gmail.com\" -subject \"Photos\""; CreateProcess(_T("tmail.ex... 21 Feb 2010 23:49
Wireless communication on Pocket PC
Hello, I am trying to develop an application on a PocketPC phone using VS2005 in C#. The application simply waits for messages from the client (the PocketPC acts like the server) I am using some code which looks like: private void myMonitor() { try { // Set the TcpListener on... 11 Feb 2010 19:37
animatewindow
Hi all, I need to animate windows in a windows mobile 6 based app but AnimateWindow API is not available on pocketpc. please help. Thanks in advance. Regards Shoeb ... 11 Feb 2010 01:45
FTP transfer on WM6 CF 3.5
Hi all, I'm trying to make an application wich transfer data to/from a ftp site using a window mobile environment and C#, the compact framework 3.5 only accepts WebRequest... so, I can't acess "ftp://www.mysite.com//public_ftp//LOAD//FileToGet.XML" can anyone give I help on how I can get that file? thanks ... 9 Feb 2010 16:17
Urgent Help...DllGetClassObject problem
Hi All, I am creating a DLL that adds a menu item in a native menu. This worked fine until i tried to build my project in Release mode. Since I am using the Release build, it stopped working. The DLLRegisterServer is called and the dll seems to get registered properly (No error shown). But the "DllGetClassOb... 9 Feb 2010 01:50
How to change the read flag in a message
Hello group, I want to change the read flag in a message in cemapi, however it seems that all functions are not implemented. IMAPIFolder:SetReadFlags is not implemented, IMessage:SetReadFlag is not implemented and after SetProps on the READ_FLAG in PR_MESSAGE_FLAGS the SaveChanges returns also E_NOTIMPL. ... 8 Feb 2010 08:52
Problem in receiving messages in DLL
Hi All, I have developed a dll which also has a simple GUI (a simple dialog with some controls in it). I am creating this dialog using DialogBoxParam(). My problem is that the dialog does not seem to receive WM_KEYDOWN / UP, WM_CHAR messages. Actually i just want to display the no. of characters entered in the e... 4 Feb 2010 05:34
Gestures in WM 6.5
Folks, I have noticed that if you are doing custom drawing for listview control then the functionality breaks in WM 6.5. I believe most of the apps out there use custom drawing for list view and the app will break i.e. the display will become garbled once the user starts using gestures. You can try out the s... 2 Feb 2010 22:21
Why did I get the TypeLoadException ?
I defined a structure like following, When the program run into one function that declared a variable of that structure , I got "TypeLoadException". Are there any invalid syntax in the definition? I used WM6, Thanks! [StructLayout(LayoutKind.Explicit)] public struct BitMapFileHeader { //ta... 2 Feb 2010 16:05