First  |  Prev |
Pages: 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
SD Card serial number
Is there a way to get the serial number of SD/CF card that is currently inserted into the Pocket PC? I've found it with the desktop using IOCTL_STORAGE_GET_MEDIA_SERIAL_NUMBER. But I can't find this in the Pocket PC docs. thanks in advance, ed ... 18 Jun 2005 22:29
Pocket Outlook custom forms
Is there any sample code available to help me understand how to implement a custom form for Pocket Outlook? I have implemented IFormProviderEx, and put in code for CreateComposeForm and implemented an IMessageFormEx and appropriate window. I've got to the stage of getting my form type on the New menu in Pocket... 19 Jun 2005 06:25
SimWriteRecord on pocketPC HP h6340
Hi all, I have a question related to the SIM manager API. I am trying to read/write data to the SIM card using an HP h6340 PDA and I can read data but cannot write: - SimWriteRecord is not working - simReadRecord is working well This is very strange that we can easily read but not write. Do you have any ide... 30 May 2005 03:47
move ce42.net to ppc2003 problem? help plz.
hi all: am using the ce42.net on the s3c2410 device. now the wince.net42 os is work well on this device,and image is not use the XIP. But I need the PPC2003. I used the PAK as the document adviced, and type this command : autorun, bldplat -cpu ARMV4 -p SMDK2410 after building and makimg, it pr... 23 May 2005 03:44
Windows Media Player 10 Mobile control
Hi all, I would like to use Windows Media Player 10 Mobile control which should arrive with WMSDK 10 in my app on PPC 2003 SE. SDK has samples etc, but where can I get control itself? it is not registered by default, so I guess it must be some redistributable component as it was in previous version of SDK. Do... 31 Mar 2005 12:58
Bluetooth
Hello all: I would like to know if there is any Bluetooth adapter or PCMCIA cards ( used in notebooks) that support wake on bluetooth. Also does MS XP sp 2 support wake on bluetooth. I saw in one of the presentations on the microsoft site that wake on bluetooth is a post SP2 feature. is this true? Any feedb... 24 Feb 2005 14:56
Compatibility
Hi, I have application compiled in eVC++ 3.0 for Pocket PC 2002. When I install this app on PocketPC 2003 message appears, that this application is for old Windows version, but it runs successfully. Does anybody know how to avoid showing this message without recompilling code in eVC++ 4.0 for PPC 2003? Any modi... 24 Feb 2005 10:29
how to get device id or whatever unique for every device?
Hi Does anybody have any idea to recognize devices uniquely? KernelIoControl () works with some devices but not all. I think there should be some kind of id which can apply to every device like MAC address for Ethernet devices. If anybody knows, please reply. thnks ... 24 Feb 2005 10:29
IMsgStore::Advise
Hello, I need to register for the event "fnewObjectCreated" (creation of a message) in my Inbox folder but the Advise method needs an alocated IMAPIAdviseSink object. If I write LPMAPIADVISESINK lpAdviseSink I get a warning that an uninitialized parameter is used. That's ok because I created a pointer to IMAPIA... 24 Feb 2005 10:29
How to read a pocket word file (pwi) and convert it into a string....
I have been tring to read a pwi file through stream Reader and recieve it in a string.But it only shows {pwi\ in the string.Can any body help me to read pwi file into a string. Reply soon Waiting... ali hassan Email: alix_hassan(a)yahoo.com ... 14 Feb 2005 19:28