From: kannel on
hi all:
am using the ce42.net on the s3c2410 device.
now the wince.net42 os is work well on this device,and image is not use
the XIP.
But I need the PPC2003. I used the PAK as the document adviced, and type
this
command : autorun,
bldplat -cpu ARMV4 -p SMDK2410

after building and makimg, it produce the nk.nk0(nk.bin).

The problem is : nk.nb0(nk.bin) is only about 500k binary data, normally it
should about 11M as I used in the CE.NET platform.

And I open the ce.bib file in the pak\PGine\release dir and find out
almost all of the @CESYSGEN IF CE_MODULES_XXXX is empty and not include
the modules file. Below is some copy, it not include the nk.exe, gwes.exe
etc.

All the moudles file such as nk.exe, filesys.exe,gwes.exe is builded and
copied
in the release dir. Why it not included in the NK.NB0 file.

thanks advance.

MODULES
; Name Path Memory
Type
; -------------- --------------------------------------------- ----------
-

; @CESYSGEN IF CE_MODULES_FILESYS
; @CESYSGEN ENDIF

; TKTest replaces filesys for tiny kernel testing.
; @CESYSGEN IF !CE_MODULES_FILESYS
; @CESYSGEN IF CE_MODULES_TKTEST
; @CESYSGEN ENDIF CE_MODULES_TKTEST
; @CESYSGEN ENDIF !CE_MODULES_FILESYS