From: AlexG on
Hi all,

I would like to use Windows Media Player 10 Mobile control which should
arrive with WMSDK 10 in my app on PPC 2003 SE. SDK has samples etc, but
where can I get control itself? it is not registered by default, so I
guess it must be some redistributable component as it was in previous
version of SDK.

Does anybody know where can I download this control from?

Cheers,
Alex

From: Peter Foot [MVP] on
The WMP10M ActiveX control is only available if your device has WMP10M in
ROM, there is no RAM install. Not all Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition
devices have WMP10 you'll need to chekc with the manufacturer of your
device.

Peter

--
Peter Foot