From: Ali Hassan on
I have been tring to read a pwi file through stream Reader and recieve it in
a string.But it only shows {pwi\ in the string.Can any body help me to
read pwi file into a string.
Reply soon Waiting...
ali hassan
Email: alix_hassan(a)yahoo.com

From: "<ctacke/>" on
PocketWord files, like Word on the desktop, contain a lot more than text.
You can't just open it as text and expect to be able to read it.

-Chris

From: Ali Hassan on
So how can i do this is there any api available which can convert pwi format
into string.

From: Jo�o Paulo Figueira [eMVP] on
Here is a place to start:
http://www.pocketpcdn.com/articles/word_embed.html

--
Joýo Paulo Figueira
Embedded MVP

"Ali Hassan" <alix_hassan(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I have been tring to read a pwi file through stream Reader and recieve it
>in
> a string.But it only shows {pwi\ in the string.Can any body help me to
> read pwi file into a string.
> Reply soon Waiting...
> ali hassan
> Email: alix_hassan(a)yahoo.com