First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
DirectShow issue with Windows Mobile 5
Hello, I'm trying to play a video file from a C# application (although the same occurs with a win32 application) with the following code: Type ComFilterGraph = Type.GetTypeFromCLSID(Clsid.FilterGraph); Object CoClass = Activator.CreateInstance(ComFilterGraph); if (CoClass != null) { int hr; _GraphBui... 8 Feb 2006 01:33
WinCE500 (WM5.0 PPC) Passthru Driver Example
First off, it's been covered here before, but if anybody needs help getting the passthru driver to load on a WM5 Pocket PC, contact me and we can work it out. What I'm looking for is help AFTER getting the bloody thing loaded. The code has barely changed from wince420 to wince500, but even those changes don't ac... 7 Feb 2006 10:28
CVTRES : fatal error CVT1109: target machine "THUMB" requires "/WI
CVTRES : fatal error CVT1109: target machine "THUMB" requires "/WINDOWSCE". I am trying to build a vs2005 pocketpc project for pocketpc 2005 using cygwin makefile. Iam getting the above error, and there is no documentation for the error. Can somebody help me out? ... 12 Dec 2005 01:17
vcard APIs
are there any APIs on WM5 that allows : 1) construction of vcard from a contact 2) reading and parsing vcards a quick glance in the SDK documentation turned up zilch. :( i know it's not difficult to write these things (esp #1) but i'd much rather use a built-in API than reinvent the wheel. actually, i lied.... 10 Dec 2005 07:49
SHBrowseForFolder?
The documentation says that I can use above mentioned function for creating standard open folder dialog starting from WCE 4.0 above. I'm using EVC++ SP4 with SDK and I cannot make above mentiond function to link properly (I've included <Shlobj.h> and Ceshell.lib in my project). The error message is as follows: ... 15 Nov 2005 18:27
Visual Studios 2005
Hello, When I migrated my project from evc 3.0 to visual studios I ran into numerous warnings. These warnings are: WINVER not defined. Defaulting to 0x0400, which is appropriate for all supported Windows CE versions _CE_ACTIVEX was not defined because this Windows CE SDK does not have DCOM. _CE_ACTIVEX cou... 9 Nov 2005 22:06
Opennetcf signature control
Hi, I am using VB.NET 2003 with the Opennetcf signature control. Code is listed below: Dim signatureBytes As Byte() = Signature1.GetSignatureEx Signature1.Clear() Signature1.LoadSignatureEx(signatureBytes) Dim fs As New System.IO.FileStream("signature1.bmp", IO.FileMode.Create) Dim writer As New System.IO... 5 Oct 2005 10:55
Windows <Mobile 5 Rapi Database Access
hi guys: I am trying to use RAPI to transfer contacts from my Sprint newest windows mobile 5 phone to my pc. since the database now are embedded and stored as pim.vol. i first tired to use RAPI CeMountDBVol to mount the pim.vol but failed. the error code seems to be 87 invalid parameter all the time. am I m... 27 Sep 2005 14:29
serial port connection between PocketPC and winxp
I intend to build 2 programss 1 for win app and 1 for Pocket PC in order to connect them via serial port. I'm using .NET framework 20. In the win app I use: private void Form1_Load(object sender, EventArgs e) { SerialPort sp = new SerialPort("COM2", 19200); sp.DataReceived += new SerialDataReceivedEventHandle... 20 Sep 2005 22:39
New to Pocket PC devel, porting win32 app
I have created a win32 instant messenger program and am porting it over to PocketPC. Thankfully, I already had the program as unicode as I believe this was a requirement for PocketPC. Anyway, the port has gone quite well, I've had to lose a lot of functionality as it isnt required on the handheld device. So ... 18 Aug 2005 07:39