From: droll on
are there any APIs on WM5 that allows :
1) construction of vcard from a contact
2) reading and parsing vcards

a quick glance in the SDK documentation turned up zilch. :( i know it's not
difficult to write these things (esp #1) but i'd much rather use a built-in
API than reinvent the wheel.

actually, i lied.....#2 can be tricky. :)

From: Peter Foot [MVP] on
No, there aren't any exposed APIs for building/parsing vCards. There are
several examples available e.g.
http://blogs.geekdojo.net/ryan/archive/2004/04/28/1797.aspx

Peter

--
Peter Foot
Windows Embedded MVP

From: droll on
thanks peter. generation of vcards seems pretty straight forward. my worry
is parsing. guess i'll have to give it a shot with my own custom code. :(

i don't plan to support images though. thanks again.