From: Ravi on
CVTRES : fatal error CVT1109: target machine "THUMB" requires "/WINDOWSCE".

I am trying to build a vs2005 pocketpc project for pocketpc 2005 using
cygwin makefile. Iam getting the above error, and there is no documentation
for the error. Can somebody help me out?
From: Ravi on
I found it out guys, the linker flag "subsystem:" was missing in the
makefile!!!!!