From: blue on
The documentation says that I can use above mentioned function for creating
standard open folder dialog starting from WCE 4.0 above. I'm using EVC++ SP4
with SDK and I cannot make above mentiond function to link properly (I've
included <Shlobj.h> and Ceshell.lib in my project). The error message is as
follows:

error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__SHBrowseForFolder
referenced in function "protected: void __thiscall CSystem4::OnBrowse(void)"
(?OnBrowse(a)CSystem4@@IAEXXZ)
emulatorRel/t2.exe :

fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals

From: Peter Foot [MVP] on
This has been an ongoing documentation error in the Windows Mobile SDKs for
some time. These platforms don't implement SHBrowseForFolder. If you want to
provide this functionality you'll have to code it yourself.

Peter

--
Peter Foot
Windows Embedded MVP

"blue" <blue(a)blue.blue> wrote in message
> The documentation says that I can use above mentioned function for
> creating standard open folder dialog starting from WCE 4.0 above. I'm
> using EVC++ SP4 with SDK and I cannot make above mentiond function to link
> properly (I've included <Shlobj.h> and Ceshell.lib in my project). The
> error message is as follows:
>
> error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__SHBrowseForFolder
> referenced in function "protected: void __thiscall
> CSystem4::OnBrowse(void)" (?OnBrowse(a)CSystem4@@IAEXXZ)
> emulatorRel/t2.exe :
>
> fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals

Pages: 1
Prev: Visual Studios 2005
Next: vcard APIs