From: Matt on
Hello,

When I migrated my project from evc 3.0 to visual studios I ran into
numerous warnings. These warnings are:

WINVER not defined. Defaulting to 0x0400, which is appropriate for all
supported Windows CE versions
_CE_ACTIVEX was not defined because this Windows CE SDK does not have
DCOM.
_CE_ACTIVEX could be caused to be defined by defining
_CE_ALLOW_SINGLE_THREADED_OBJECTS_IN_MTA, but it is recommended that
this be done only for single-threaded apps.
_ATL_NO_HOSTING was defined because _CE_ACTIVEX was not defined.
_WIN32_WINDOWS was undefined as it is not supported for Windows CE

What can I do to fix these warnings?

Thanks for reading and for any help offered.

Matt

From: Chris Tacke, eMVP on
http://blogs.msdn.com/jeffabraham/archive/2005/10/10/479390.aspx

--
Chris Tacke
Co-founder

From: Matt on
Thanks for the link Chris. I will take a look.

Matt