First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
How to use /DELAYLOAD link option to delay load of DLL ?
Hi, How to use /DELAYLOAD link option from Visual C++ 2005 with WM 6.0 SDK ? I try it but failed with link error. It said "can't find Delayimp.lib". Is it impossible to use /DELAYLOAD from Windows CE ? Thanks. ... 16 Mar 2007 01:28
restoring cemail.vol
hello, i saw that you managed to get cemail.vol to work, i desperatly need to restore my messages from some time ago. i have the cemail.vol file, i just need to find a way to restore it as you can't copy and paste. thanks so much for your time Maz EggHeadCafe.com - .NET Developer Portal of Choice http://www.egghe... 13 Mar 2007 09:59
AutoRun application from Cab File
I'm creating a CAB file which contains _setup.xml. Is there a way I can automatically launch an application withing the cab file after or during the install? Also, is there a way I can get a list of the verbs used in the _setup.xml? Thanks. ... 9 Mar 2007 13:57
In mobile 5, how to get the attached file information in the compo
I am doing a plug-in for the pocket pc inbox application. My application implemented the IMessageFormEx interface and called the Microsoft's htmlnote.dll to create and display the original message form. My application hooked on the Microsoft message form and did some additional tasks. What I want to do is to g... 6 Mar 2007 05:06
Windows Mobile 5.0
I am trying to create an Application for Pocket PC 5.0. (Windows Mobile 5.0). My application relies on Function Keys (F1, F2 ... F10). These functions are preassigned to set functions in Windows Mobile 5.0 (E.g. F6 - Volume UP, F7 - Volume Down, etc.) So when the user presses these keys the form which i have cr... 1 Mar 2007 17:22
UnsafeUserControl
Roberto, My error was on a property that used a class that I wrote. To get rid of the designer error, I had to do the following to the class that was being used as a property (not the control): 1. In the Solution Explorer of VS2005, right click on the class file and select "View Class Diagram" (This will ... 19 Feb 2007 11:31
How to disable SimUI
Hi, I have the E-Ten X500 Pocket PC with WM5. I've put a sim card from the operator Vodafone (the company doesn't really matter, but just to be more specific). It seems the sim has a built-in "application" containing service numbers and menus, as well as a welcoming message "How are you?" (which is the company'... 18 Feb 2007 21:48
CAB File Installation onto Devices
Two questions here. 1. I have built two seperate CAB files for my application that target different devices - one for WinCE and one for Mobile5. Both work fine on their respective platforms. What I would like to know is whether or not I can go about defining the cab files such that when both are provided to... 9 Feb 2007 15:08
Disable Start Menu
I'm wondering how to disable the start menu on the Pocket PC, this used to be done through setting the registry key [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shell] "DisableCtrlEsc"=dword:00000001 Though does not seem to work in Windows Mobile 5.0 Is there a way to do this programmatically? ... 27 Feb 2007 13:14
Did you find the sample code
Hi, Greetings! I am looking for sample code / tutorial for ISpRecognizerLite, SAPI-Lite. Will you please share the info / sample code you found. I believe, this topic is not well documented and discussed anywhere on internet. Lets share..... Thanks, Tushar EggHeadCafe.com - .NET Developer Portal of Choice... 23 Jan 2007 12:06